Tap any rate to see more detailed pricing.
In addition to the rates in the table above, this establishment also charges a once-off R850 cleaning fee per booking.
- Rates displayed are on a self-catering basis.
A refundable breakage deposit of R3000 is payable directly to the establishment.
- Please be respectful of the property as it is a holiday home and not a hotel.
- Please ensure that you maintain a good level of cleanliness throughout your stay. Please throw garbage into the bins and ensure that food is not left lying around. Guests can throw excess rubbish into the green bins.
- Please wash off beach sand before entering the property.
- This is an eco-friendly home! Please make sure you switch off the air-conditioner, lights, fans, or any other small electrical appliances when they are not in use upon leaving the property.
- Please keep the balcony furniture, cushions, and braai undercover at night and/or when they're not in use to protect from sun/rain damage.
- Please keep the outside couch covered when it is not in use.
- Please keep the cushions in the box at night/when they are not in use.
- Please don’t sit on the couches with wet clothes/costumes as it may damage the fabric and furniture.
- There are monkeys in the area. Please keep the windows and doors closed to prevent the monkeys from entering the property when you aren’t around. Guests are urged not to feed the monkeys.
- Please open the bathroom windows when showering to let the humidity out.
- In the case of any accidental damage, the issue will be assessed internally to determine any deduction/repair costs.
- Kindly note that this is a non-smoking property.
- This property is not serviced. Cleaning services must be arranged prior to arrival and any associated costs will be borne by the Guest booking.
- Parties and Events are strictly prohibited. If guests are found to have had a party that results in extra cleaning, guests will be responsible for extra cleaning charges.
- Noise is not permitted before 9 am, and after 9 pm (Monday to Sunday.) Guests who breach these times may be evicted and liable to a fine from the body corporate. Please see the property's Terms and Conditions.
- If guests are suspected of carrying and/or using illegal drugs of any kind, the authorities will be engaged, and guests will be asked to vacate the property.
- Upon booking, Guests will be asked to complete their Guest Registration and to provide copies of each guest/s Identity Document. Please note that only guests who have booked at the premises are permitted to visit the property with a maximum of 6 (approved) guests allowed in the property at any given time.
- Guests are required to provide their vehicle registration number which will be sent to the complex's security to enable guests' access.
- Kindly ensure that all doors and windows are locked when you're out/upon vacating the premises.
- Never leave children without any adult supervision at the property. Guests are fully responsible for the safety and security of their children at all times.
- Guests are responsible for ensuring that any visitors comply with these House Rules.
- Any additional overnight visitors must be approved in advance, and are subject to an additional fee as noted in the properties rates.
|More than 1 month before check-in||50%deposit refunded|
|More than 2 weeks before check-in||25%deposit refunded|
|Less than 2 weeks before check-in||0%deposit refunded|
- Capacity: 6 people
Check-in: 14:00 to 19:00
- Address: 15 North Beach Road, Unit 8 Telena, Umdloti, 4350, KwaZulu-Natal
- All ages welcome